My R6 and friends..+New addition :)

Bear
This post is 5704 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well the R6 is up for sale......Check out the for sale foram later.....Got to sell b4 she will let me have an r1........Bloody women...they just dont understand :roll:

Cheers lads :):) Any way i phoned a dealar today to see if I cud chop the r6 in for a r1.......Well the R1 is modified and a yellow and black paintjob(Kenny Roberts)And very trick indeed.......He wanted £4500 for the R1 which was on a 99 plate...Which i thought was a bit over the top.....But he said to me the reason for the price was all the mods which have been done...Ok fair enuff i thought....So when i told him i had a Malboro r6(which is very trick ,and i love it)which i wanted to part exchange for it.....He told me he cud not give me full trade in value for it cause it has been modifide.....Which after this statement left me rather confused.He said he wud have to take it into his workshop to see if it has been crashed or not.....And he reackon there is not a market for modified bikes.....Who is guy trying to kid!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in the mean time he wanted top dollar for his r1 which is modified....Problem with dealars they want there cake and eat it at the same time......

believe it or not i am in the trade and according to the glasses guide, he has traded the bike in for around £3500-3750 dependant on condition and mods do not strictly add to the value of the bike. top book on them is £4600, in MINT condition and with no more than 14000 miles. anything less than mint and over this mileage, he is talking thorugh his japs eye :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

get yourself up to the north east...our bikes are dirt cheap compared to southern prices 8)

Bazza

• 3 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online