where is the owner

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ignoring for the moment the attitude, I'm not even sure we HAVE member numbers.
If you think you're wanting it for an insurance discount, you don't need it. Just phone the special number listed in the Bikesure section...

Alex goes abroad from time to time, I have sent him a message. Sit and wait for an answer.

Kevin, As I've already explained I would do. I've messaged Alex and he's promised to get back to you today or tomorrow.

He also says check your spam folder in your emails

On 1/27/2024 at 11:06 AM, Snakebite68 said:

Ignoring for the moment the attitude, I'm not even sure we HAVE member numbers.
If you think you're wanting it for an insurance discount, you don't need it. Just phone the special number listed in the Bikesure section...

Alex goes abroad from time to time, I have sent him a message. Sit and wait for an answer.

look pal it CLEARLY STATES  IT ON YOUR PAGE

he was sent a message over a week ago  and ignored that  what a cowboy outfit this really is 

is he in west yorkshire also not a million miles away 

look at your membership adertising pal your a mod you should know whats on your page ffs  and NO you dont do membership numbers although it states you do infact its the first thing on your membership page 

lying twats

Ok, first off, don't 'pal' me either on the forum or in PMs...

If you don't calm down and speak politely, all this won't be an issue because the next infraction will result in me banning your account.

Right, since I see no other posts attached to your account, I'm starting from scratch here.
What is it exactly you're after? Is it just a membership number? If so, what is it you want the membership number for?

The only thing I can think of is for the insurance discount. For which you don't need a number. As I said before, just phone the listed number in the bikesure section and that flags you as a member.

Has someone asked you for your membership number?

Ok, I've done a search of the site looking for this issue and it appears that we moderators have no access to that level of site accounts. You have apparently done all you need to do to 'get' an account number (contacting YOC (ie. Alex)). And now you wait.
This is not some big fan site, with hundreds of people active every day. This is just a random group of bikers shooting the breeze and shuffling around advice. And... We also get a discount on our insurance while we're here.

Sometimes, stuff takes time. If Alex hasn't answered in a week, he's probably either away, busy or on the road. In which case, getting a response isn't going to be instantaneous.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only person here that religiously checks the Forums 'at least' twice a day.

For instance, it's taken me 4 hours to see and reply to this post today because I was in the hospital having exploratory surgery. And have been in too much pain and too stoned to check...

If you need an answer to something urgently, a second nudge or asking 'politely' in the forums is the way to go.

Coming in blind spitting and swearing is not the way to do it!

Alex has been contacted by at least two Mods, as stated, he will get back to you...

IS THERE A RUSH REASON ON YOUR REQUEST?

Refunded in full & Banned.

Probably the easiest answer...