i passed my test!!

Guest Tomg
This post is 6488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very many congratulations indeed :D:D:D:D

Not many feelings surpass hearing those words 'You have passed' be it for a bike, car or whatever.

Now just take it steady on that Hornet as you have some adjusting to do and a lot more to learn and it takes a bit of time.

Well done again ;)

Andy

thanks guys!! :D

i won't pete!! don't worry!! ive yet to find another forum as good as this one and ive been a member of a lot so im not leaving!! :)

I don't know whether you know this....and don't let it put you off Hondas, but there's another guy here who has a Honda as his main bike!

And who is it?........EddyIrish....he has a VTR1000. True! B)

The silly fucker signed up here thinking it was a Honda forum and now we can't get rid of him! :lol:

• Admin

Well done mate... you just reminded me of my bike test! so thought i had failed after nearly knocking off a cyclist! completely his fault and nothing i could have done about it... examiner never even mentioned it! :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online