RD125

This post is 2143 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just call DVLA, they will send out form's,,, fill them in and pay money and send back. You will also have to prove the bike is what it is through some other croud but I forget there name. It's all no DVLA website anyway. Best to call them though so they send right paperwork to you. Not as complicated as you may think.

I just built a RD125dx  last winter ,   ,you"l nead a N.O.V.A.  number, and a dating letter, [ unless you have the documents, -title,]   then M.O.T, on the frame number,    fill in the V55, forms.[   download them of dvla site]..

cheers i have got the form and the nova reference but they want a European certificate of conformity. Does anyone know the best place. The guy i bought the bike from said maybe Yamaha.

Or maybe someone in the owners club might be able to do it.  any advise will be appreciated

Thats  a new spiel   from DVLA,  ,,,    , i will ask around,,,,?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online