Hello from Scotland!

Vlady
This post is 2511 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, my name is Vladimir and I live in Scotland, Glasgow, as you can guess by my name I am not Scottish but lived here for a while now.

I bought my Yamaha Thundercat (1999) with 20000miles on a clock 3 years ago (now almost 25k) as my 1st bike, the bike needed some TLC even though it had one owner before me for 13 years.

Last year I did a full service on it myself, thanks to youtube help! :)

Changed standard screen for a double babble and bought an aftermarket silencer/exhaust can.

Also when bought I changed front fork seals as these were sweaty, changed rear subframe as it was really rusty and ugly, couple weeks ago I put new tyres (Michelin GT4) on as the Continental I had before that wetr not great.

I use bike mostly for commuting and Weekend blast, never taken it to circuit though. 

Like the bike and fuel consumption is really good, I can do without being careful 50mpg!

Now I am taking ROSPA advance training and ride a bit more that I usually do.

Anyway, just saying hi to all!

Regards

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Vlady, welcome to the YOC. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online