wiring

deb
This post is 6555 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know I'm going to sound VERY STUPID in a moment, but I need to know about the RUN wire on my bike. I have attached the KILL wire to one of the coil wires, and seems logical to me that the RUN wire would go on there too. Am I right? If not - where? And what amp wiring should I be using? I am using 5amps at the moment for all the controls.

I also don't see why they can't be joined somewhere outside the handle bar control goodie....either there will be a spark or there won't.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I know I'm going to sound VERY STUPID in a moment, but I need to know about the RUN wire on my bike. I have attached the KILL wire to one of the coil wires, and seems logical to me that the RUN wire would go on there too. Am I right? If not - where? And what amp wiring should I be using? I am using 5amps at the moment for all the controls.

I also don't see why they can't be joined somewhere outside the handle bar control goodie....either there will be a spark or there won't.

try this

http://www.aircooled-rd.com/

forum section, page two (as at 5.05pm 24/5/06), titled

wiring in kill switch?

hope that helps

Thanks. Everything helps in one way or another.