New Member in Sheffield, UK

Kryz
This post is 2829 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello fellow Yamaha owners,

i'm Kryz living in Sheffield but originally from Gravesend Kent.

i am in particular interested in any XJ900f and trike related topics. I have a 1956 trike with a XJ900F engine fitted but have some starting/running issues. I have been building this up over the last 5 years since having a Stroke. I have also accumulated a couple of spare bikes and other parts as the trike originally was built around a XJ, however only the engine and associated parts and front wheel remain so most of my spare bikes parts are not required. I am also interested in hearing from anyone who has Steampunked their ride.

i will be asking for help with my engine problems as I am now at a loss. I also will be offering members access to my spare parts and if anyone is interested in making a good offer I have a number plate L42 YAM, might interest some of you especially if your name is Lee and you're 42 years old!!!

look forward to chatting with you all,

Kryz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: Lee

sounds like it could be dirt in carb if its been standing

put what you did in a new topic (workshop topic would do it)

:welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard! Steampunking it eh? That sounds fun!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online