Out of my depth

Spike101uk
This post is 2944 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So I've tried fixing my cheap project bike but failed and now just want it on the road, before I get too disinterested and de motivated in biking.

Time to spend lots of money and take it to a garage as I don't know anyone who can fix it cheaply. Nor do I have the time, tools and knowledge despite all you help.

So thank you all again 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you genuinely can't fix it then sell it sand buy a runner, don't throw money at it, there's plenty of bikes out there that need a new owner and loads of guys who would love the challenge of your old bike. 

• Like 1

Sometime we have to admit that we can't do it all, if your worried that it's going to cost more than you expected then get one you can work on and pass this one off to someone else, better to be safe than sorry mate, these things can eat through money like you won't believe.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online