Hi Everyone!

This post is 2989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks for letting me join your group! I am looking forward to sharing your collective wisdom, and hopefully bringing something to the group!  I have around 50 motorcycles, primarily vintage enduros and motocross bikes. I used to race Suzuki TM125s/250s/400s back in the day, and I imagine I am trying to recreate my childhood. (No one has ever done that, right?)  Anyway, I've been specializing in Yamaha DTs and RTs lately, but just picked up a Yamaha 125 YAS1C, and know NOTHING about them.  I didn't even like them until I saw this one. I have all kinds of ideas running around in my head about what to do with it, but it is so insanely complete, anything short of a full restoration would be a crime. I hope you all can help me through this one! I'm excited to get started!  I'll post pics as soon as I pick up the bike!

Scott

"YamaDude":rolleyes:

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: dude
I assume you have a museum with 50 bikes!
can we all come round to play?

:wavey: welcome aboard! Are you looking to adopt any "kids"?! LOL

Look forward to pics of your collection and the YAS1C. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online