Hi from ipswich

Jay_S
This post is 3159 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys im not a new member as such, i signed up in 2012 when i had a dt125, well last month i passed my full bike licence after saying for several years im going to get it done. I have since bought a thundercat from a friends dad and have been working in it for a couple weeks, its a '96 and has 22300miles on it ( doing just 3000 in 9 years of his ownership) has been sat for a couple years so a clean up and good service.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sweet bike Jay, well done on passing your test to, just remember that now when you twist the throttle the world goes into blur mode. :lol:

• Like 1

Sweet bike Jay, well done on passing your test to, just remember that now when you twist the throttle the world goes into blur mode. :lol:

cheers mate yeh its a little different, havent been on a bike for 18months due to spending too much on cars lol then decided to get on with my licence, my buddy has an r6 too but dont think hes on here 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online