The Wyvern, Hampshire

meatloaf
This post is 3178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

For those of you that live down south, The Wyvern 75 Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, GU52 8JY is well worth a visit. The land lord Bob is a biker and will give you a 20% discount if you produce your bikers voucher ( a skid lid) the staff are freindly and the food is good. A local bike group that I belong to meet there every Thursday. He laid on a BBQ yesterday for our groups 1st birthday and told me he made a few phone calls to pull in a few favers to arrange the brilliant weather we had, the best BBQ food I've ever had and lots of it to, cracking afternoon.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Huh, small world, meatloaf. My boss lives in neighbouring Crookham Village, and when I'm down at our office in Camberley I often swing by and meet him in a local pub for a "meeting". Ha ha. Anyway, didn't realise you were over that way when the weather is nice I ride down, so would be good to swing by and say hello at some point!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online