Password not working

mcferreira100
This post is 3216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Since the site changed my password not working. Every time I have to request new password thru email and only then (after entering same password every time) I get in. What`s going on..is there still teething problems?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How are you trying to log in. If you used to use a log in name, bob smith etc or using your email address that wont work atm.

Try again with mcferria100 and your current password.

Thanks Cynic

Was trying to log in with email address.

I had similar issues. Password Reset didn't work. Even used the 'Contact Us' but got no reply :( Logged on randomly as per Cynic's suggestion which worked :thumb:

Apart from missing the desktop site, I'm having some issues with words not typing and predictive text = a blank word.

• Admin

This is an annoying change with the update, the site now uses your display name as your login name. Have you managed to get it working?

Do you not think its a security backstep?

• Admin

Yeah possibly. But hackers are after root access not to login to your account. People who would be after your account login to spam would find it easier to just setup a new account.

I don't know enough about the technical security modifications but the new forum software is supposed to be far more advanced.

As for security and now the site is back up, I'm going to move the site to one of Mediatemple's fully managed VPSs. Bloody expensive but will save me so much time from not having to keep updating the server environment.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online