Rd350LC YPVS EXHAUST BAFFLE

This post is 3247 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is the exhaust a Yam one or an after market one? If Yam then you might be able to get one from them but best be sitting down when you get told the price !!! After market ones are the same really just look at the can and see who the maker is (should be written/embossed on the side) and give them a call, best of luck anyway bet it wakes the neighbours now tho :biglaugha:

What year is the bike ? Though it sounds like you have an earlier powervalve 1983-1985 or LC2 or F1/N1 models which had the removeable baffles and had the same baffles. Just had a look on the Fowlers website and they are showing in stock at £29.98 + vat each. Part number 29L-14753-00.

Tony

• Like 1

Thanks Tony, I managed to find the section but you can't seem to put in 1983? I put in 1985 and it has come up with what looks like the right thing! I may wait until monday and give them a call to confirm that it is the right thing I'm going to buy!! Mine is a standard white and red bike, its in pretty good shape but I'd like to improve it over the summer if I can, I will probably get the body panels/tank renovated as they are going a bit off colour, but its a great bike.

Garry

To be honest I don't use the Fowlers site to find the part numbers for the parts on the bike but I'll try and send you a link in a PM message to a pdf parts list for the 1983 LC2 model you may find useful.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online