Tapatalk App

Grouch
This post is 3252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I got this app probably a year ago, I never use it because it is so badly designed and a nightmare to navigate. It doesn't let you access the forum or area you want. It just displays random posts from random sub forums. It also has other sites which I have no interest in at all and won't let me delete them. What a load of crap.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've never used it either, some people say its the Korean meatballs but i personally think that the old ways are the best.

Once you get your head around it, it's quite good. I tend to use the timeline function.

Just remember to turn off the tapatalk strap line otherwise it adds it to your posts it every time you post something.

I tried it but you can leave several internet tabs running with modern smartphones.

It was an app that did what my phone already does.

Got it on me Moto thingy, got it set it up for unread posts, saves wading through piles of sh*te you already know.

When you open it, click on the forum you want - if you have more than one. Click "forum" at the bottom of the page. Click "timeline" this should then list posts newest first. If you aren't on timeline click the 3 horizontal bars on the top left and then timeline. The 3 horizontal bars allow you different options and the page will return results depending on which you pick. The general forum one is rubbish but timeline, unread convos etc are quite good. In my humble....

Just like the view new content page and the associated filters already part of the forum then.

Like i said. An app to do whats already there.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online