Bank holiday weekend

finnerz89
This post is 3300 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'll be doing it on my own! It's about 1300 miles to where I'm headed (Aunties villa) but I'm planning a day in the Pyrenees having a blast!

Yeah the street isn't the ideal bike for such things, I was considering chopping it for a Tiger Sport but I think I'd miss it [emoji52]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

heading out early is at odds with my "lazy bastard" personality (:

Getting back home was worse, as I got stuck behind someone doing 30mph around all the bends and then accelerating to 50mph on the straights. I hate those gits. Even when I was a cager.

• Like 1

I'll be doing it on my own! It's about 1300 miles to where I'm headed (Aunties villa) but I'm planning a day in the Pyrenees having a blast!

Yeah the street isn't the ideal bike for such things, I was considering chopping it for a Tiger Sport but I think I'd miss it [emoji52]

Fantastic! Good on you. I do think the regret getting rid of the Street. It's a good excuse for you to get off the main roads and onto the twisties, ha ha. Enjoy yourself and take your time to enjoy the sights!

Yeah it's just soooo good in the twisties :)

I'm gonna start stockpiling SD cards for my helmet cam soon!

• Like 1

Just been looking on that tripletek website, they do some nice stuff!

Yeah defo - well I can vouch for the risers, they look the part. Wouldn't know they were aftermarket unless specifically looking for them.

I like the rear sets, and the tail tidy!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online