MT125 Parts?!

MrJuzah
This post is 3385 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys,

So... this morning coming out my garage I put the side-stand down and went to close the garage door and the damned gravel under the side-stand gave way and allowed my bike to kiss the ground passionately.

The ground was not kind, snapped the clutch lever and cracked the wing-mirror - no other damage luckily.

My issue is I can't seem to find any MT125 parts for sale and am not sure if the MT07 or YZFR125 parts would be compatible? Anybody able to point me in the right direction? :]

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Perhaps you would like to post an intro in the appropriate section to tell us a bit about yourself, we're sticklers for etiquette on here ! Unfortunately the MT07 & YZFR levers and mirrors aren't compatible I'm afraid. As the MT125 is still relatively new it's a dealers job I'm sorry to say. Stick around and contribute.