One-wheeled motorcycle

Stray Bullet
This post is 3531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah about as useful as indicators on a BMW !

• Like 1

I'd like to see him take that down the motorway at 80mph. How long would he stay on?

Good lord. I'd have thought it was a joke. :shakeno:

In my opinion, completely useless <_<

Yes it is complety usless in most applications but a exelecent job of designe/engineering and you dont have to peddle it,

It is old now he made it 3-4 years ago,, I belive he is in new york and nothing moves there durring rush hours so might work that way,moving at say 15 kph is better than walking or stuck in traffic not moving.

The hoola hoop well just plain wierd it was done back in the 1930's and it didn't catch on then so doubt it ever will lol

The design is crappy. How about parking? Do you have to carry the stand everywhere you go? What about stability and suspension? An electric bicycle or scooter would be a better alternative.

About the McLean's hoola hoop, there's an update:

mclean-rocket-roadster-monocycle.jpg

If you go to his web site you will see the gyro he built into it ,it is self ballancing,as for parking it has a built in stand at the rear,he built it because his daughter asked him if he could.

I wana see mcLean jam the brakes on and spin upside down again and again LOL

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online