Hello - New member from the states

R66R
This post is 3639 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Actually my first time to join a forum as well... My name is Matt, I'm from Oklahoma City, and I've spent the last year stripping and rebuilding my first motorcycle. It's an XS 850 SG motor in a 750 2D frame. I have relied almost solely on the Clymers and bought the bike in reasonable working order. It needed a complete run-through and was running very rich at mid to low rpm, as well as had a few leaks and lots of rust. I'm the guy who's Dad and Uncle had bikes, and subsequent mishaps, and therefore the answer to the question "Can I get a motorcycle?" was always Hell No! Anyway, 39 years and 3 kids later, I'm diving in. I'm about to fire it up for the first time in a year and have some questions, glad you're all here.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in Matt" that be the Shaft drive Xs , post up some piccy"s. and get a topic started , help will come along.. :welcome:

:welcome:

Thank you for the welcome gents- this is already become one of the best tools in the box. Wish I had joined sooner. Hope I can return the favor sometime!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online