Info needed on dt100

Yamadt100
This post is 3666 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay guys, so I have a dt-100a motor (437-107460) and the parts interchangeable with a dt100g (3a3-072702)..... I have a dt100 motor in my bike now and the bottom end is shot but the piston rings and jug are new. I also have a dt100g with a good bottom end I want to put the cylinder piston clutch and other odds and ends on the dt100g bottom end..... Will it work? Thanks for the responds. And sorry for my grammer in a hurry lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

numbers,

a intro in the new members section about yourself and what you know or dont will get you alot more help

So if they r interchangeable, why do they have different numbers? what is te difference between them?

Year of manufacture prob. About the only thing that changed on the dt100 over the years was the paint colours.

Hi

There were some changes to the DT 100 over the years, I don't know them all, but some DT 100s, 'Dt 100 C', I think have an exhaust that fits under the tank left to right and some latter DT 100s I think DT 100 G around 1980 ish have an exhaust that is mounted on the right hand side of the bike. I think there are air filter box changes too, the oil tank will be different, and the swing arms may be different, look up a site called 'partzilla', you can check the pt numbers across the years,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online