Busy Weekend

GRD600
This post is 3718 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Took a wee bit of time but finally got the spotlights fitted and wired and the longer bolts supplied by Metric Cruisers allowed me to finally fit the sissy bar and pannier supports to allow finally getting the panniers that came with the bike fitted and out of the wardrobe (much to the wife's approval, more room for shoes!). Also spent a good few hours cleaning the chrome before taking her out for a blast. Stopped off at Tescos on way home and amazed myself by how many cans of Magners I can fit in now.....!

Cheers

G

http://Dragstar5.jpg

http://Dragstar7.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looking good, but if I tried to stand my bike on our back lawn it would sink in the full length of the side stand in seconds at the moment its that wet.

looking good, but if I tried to stand my bike on our back lawn it would sink in the full length of the side stand in seconds at the moment its that wet.

Aye we have been lucky up here so far this year compared to Englandshire! Mind you looking out the office window the black clouds are gathering, think I'm in for a soaking tonight!!

Lookin good grd" :jossun: yeh Aberdeen has been dry, just 50mls north of me ,but weve had lots of rain,, :eusa_doh:

Lookin good grd" :jossun: yeh Aberdeen has been dry, just 50mls north of me ,but weve had lots of rain,, :eusa_doh:

Thanks for that, but yes did I get wet tonight! Absolutely pitching down! At least it was the Triumph rather than the Dragstar, I would still Be in the shed cleaning and drying it down. So glad I washed the Triumph yesterday! At least it washes the salt off the road, every cloud has a silver lining.........!

Cheers

G

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online