Newbie saying hello

Rachel
This post is 3752 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

My name is Rachel and I live in Leicestershire. I have always loved bikes but never owned one until last year. I decided to take my test last June, passed mod 1 and mod 2 first time and bought my bike on the 1st July 2013. I decided to start off with a fairly tame yamaha xj6 diversion abs fully faired and I have to say the bike is fab!! Have been running it in so have been taking it easy, and also I'm a newbie so am also a bit inexperienced so perhaps have been riding a bit slow. I have been adding all sorts to my bike (I do wish bikes would come with all the gear on them!) including a double bubble screen, crash bungs, rad guard, heated grips, rear hugger, givi removable top box and today a tail tidy. What a difference a tail tidy makes to the looks of my bike. Love it!! I can't wait for the nicer weather to get out on my bike again as I don't want to go out in the rain and get my bike wet, and also get salt all over it. Anybody else have the same bike, and if so what do you think of it?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi rachel " :welcome: lots of divvy owners on here, hi paul , you"ve just hi-jacked her intro page,, :ssst:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online