Few upgrades

Grouch
This post is 3768 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well, i think that is one of the best looking 125s around!

Ohh DT50 you do NOT need mirrors or indicators here (i THINK only one mirror is illegal but none is A okay, i got my XT MOTed with no mirrors), and if you don't have any lights you can go for a daytime only MOT. Think only light you need is brake lights.

AS for doing your test, do what you want man :jossun: . BUT if you are putting your tests off because you are nervous, don't! You have been riding well over a year - you'll pass no worries. Even if you don't just rebook until you get the pass! Should knock your insurance prices down too!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No I'm not putting my test off. Naturally I will be nervous etc but, not enough to ride 125's year upon year. I just want a nice,clean, original Mito.

Good choice on the hand guards mate I got them on my dt and do a lot of trail riding they are nice and flexible when you catch a tree so you won't snap then they won't save your levers tho if you drop her

Just read a artical about the mito,sharp looking little bike,but the wright up wasn't very impressive.It dosen't seem like a very good road bike as no power below 9000rpm.After reading it would seem your wr125 would be the better bike to do your test on.

Here the linkhttp://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/cagiva/cagiva_125%20mito%2000.htm

Good choice on the hand guards mate I got them on my dt and do a lot of trail riding they are nice and flexible when you catch a tree so you won't snap then they won't save your levers tho if you drop her

Yeah this is the second pair I've bought. The first pair are on the XT. I think they're excellent and they're not expensive and easy to fit.

Benefits lol. The main benefit for me is the looks. I think they look a lot better than standard, especially being blue and having a bar pad. The technical benefit is they are made from top grade metal so they are very strong, therefore will not bend as easy if dropped.

Agreed - suits the bike much better, especially with the blue frame!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online