XJ600s divi - maintenance vids/pics

rob8440
This post is 3788 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Sorry bit of a repeat (from my first post) but got 95 XJ600s diversion a few weeks ago, and want to service/check for previous owner cockups but haven't got a Haynes, so was wondering if anyone knows of a good website for maintenance, general repairs ideally with pics or videos.

PS this site is awesome, but couldn't find XJ600 specific maintenance video/pics.

Many thanks

Robert

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your best bet Rob is to try youtube or just google what you want, no one can give you the details out of their manual as the damn things are copyrighted and the fines are hefty if you piss them off. Lot's of divi owners have put stuff up on youtube so you will find most of what your looking for I should think. If your looking for something specific then you need to buy the manual, get a second hand one for about 10 quid off of ebay.

Just had a look on ebay and there are loads of manuals for your bike there, one is for your bike "S" model for £16.50 which is half the normal Haynes price.

try youtube or just google what you want,

Cheers slice,

Just hoping someone had found a good site/youtube channel, I have searched around.

Just had a look on ebay and there are loads of manuals for your bike there, one is for your bike "S" model for £16.50 which is half the normal Haynes price.

Gonna look now!

Cheers again.

Well quick update, I've ordered a Haynes manual, just waiting for my friendly postie to deliver it.

Also, if there isn't a YouTube channel just for XJ600s diversions (I could find one) I was thinking of starting one. Pulling the best of what's out there on to one channel. Obviously giving full credit to the original poster.

Any thoughts?

Regards

That's a good idea, something for the newer owner and the older ones can contribute, might work ok just have to try it and see what happens.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online