celeb big bro

liquidcooled
This post is 6683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that jodie marsh is a rough bint is she not! bulldog licking piss off a nettle springs to mind! :P

belebrity what........... if its not eastenders i dont watch it lol

seen her in 2004 at the NEC bikeshow on trade day....she's thick as fook man...PIG UGLY in the flesh...biggest conk i've ever seen :lol:

seen her in 2004 at the NEC bikeshow on trade day....she's thick as fook man...PIG UGLY in the flesh...biggest conk i've ever seen :lol:

:lol:

fair enough mozzy m8, i'm not much of a tv fan either. but you'll know who jodie marsh is surely?

• Admin

d02_1650_jodietongue_g.jpg

Did you know..?

Jodie is an anti-bullying campaigner and a sex expert for a well known lads' mag.

Jodie is looking forward to teaching the other housemates to lap dance.

7marshPA_210x350.jpg

Think this pic says it all! :lol:

:lol:

fair enough mozzy m8, i'm not much of a tv fan either. but you'll know who jodie marsh is surely?

she looks like whats in eddieirish's avatar

• Admin

I dont think she actually looks that bad with clothes on and without all the make up!

I dont think she actually looks that bad with clothes on and without all the make up!

take it shes ugier with no clothes on then......

i kinda agree alex, the make up looks like shit! i think her worst feature is her nose though, the fronts kinda flat and upswept, reminds me of a cb900 tail piece!

aye, i wouldnt say no to it. i might the second time she asked though

with a face like yours you have to take what comes :lol:

Well one thing they will not have to worry about kids watching the show, one look at her and it would put em off telly for life. Must find a poster of her to put over the fireplace to keep kids away from the fire, Mind yuo what is the saying about not loking at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire, Supose it would get the poker if it was ready and willing

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online