new members? who are you

liquidcooled
This post is 5550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

up to date pics

AWE Yer a wee blondyyy . how cute ......... wot does the 19 stand for ?????????????????

Alvaro.jpg

Does that answer your question?? Batifan19 = Alvaro Bautista, 250cc MotoGP rider, his number is 19...love this guys to BITS :wub: and have followed his career so far..

As far as im concerned...im 32 and yeah a blondy...albeit highlights these days :ssst:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. then heres my introduction -------- I've been riding bikes since 1959. At that time I was still in school and there being no stupid limits to the engine size I actually rode a 350 to school each day.

To be honest my 350 was probably LESS powerfull than a modern 125. I've had a BSA Super Rocket since the early 60's but I've always kept my "usable bikes" up to date through Bonnies, a Jota (for 14 years) ,1000 cc Exup X 2, Urban Tiger Blade, big Gixers, Blackbird, and the original 1998 R1 which I still have in it's Red and white livery. I keep the mileage down on my R1 by using a Zed 10R Kwacker for serious riding. My wife would explain that I'm NOT the born - again - biker I'm the one that never went away.

Hi guys, I've just joined, since I've just gotten a Yamaha :) Been looking at FJ's for a while now, and have myself a bit of a project bike. Its a 1987 model with a genuine 27000km (!!) - never really been ridden past the front gate, it seems.

Engine and drivetrain in excellent condition (apart from the chain - I'll do that on Monday), and a few cosmetic things to sort out too, but overall quite a good purchase.

I've been riding since only Oct 2007, but have about 30,000km under my belt already and some advanced rider training (with more on the way). The FJ is to keep me sane on my long rides!

Cheers guys :)

Hi guys,Started riding back in 1979 first bike was a Yam TY50P trail bike,flat out it did an eye streaming 28mph,used to take me 10 hours to ridie to college(it was only 2 miles away.. :lol: only joking)only being 16 yrs old..bit of a wimp when it came to cold weather,came home from college one day,it had taken me 2 hours to ride 20 miles, arrived home looking like a snowman,I was alright until mommy said"..hows mummys little soldier" then the tears started,I've never in my life been so cold...that was my first winter on a bike.Now at 46 yrs old a well seasoned biker I still hate winter.Anyway as you have gathered I still ride, bought Yam MT-03 in Oct,and lovin every min of it except for the snow we've had lately( brings back memories of`THAT` first winter),lookin forward to summer and loads of ride outs with you lot.Speak soon

ATB

p.s If there are any Divers out there give us a shout(been diving 30 yrs)

The Dude

Hello! i just joined the site today. Very cool! I first rode strret bikes from 1990- 1996. i had a Suziki 550, then a Honda 600F3. i took a pretty hard spill and totalled my Honda. I was a passenger on my own bike. i took a break from riding. I bought a Yamaha 4 Wheeler in 2000. It made me remember why i loved riding motorcycles! Now that I'm much older, and wiser, I decided to get a bike again. I sold my 4 wheeler and bought a 2001 V-star 1100 classic last fall. I absolutely love it! Enough about me, i am enjoying this site already. Thanks! BART