Never got that thundercat . . .. BUT

Matthew Duncan
This post is 3910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Never got that thundercat - long story short, the gearbox was knackered, and it was crashdamaged.

got a insurance quote for a XJ6-N, 370 quid fully comp.. going to glasgow to see it tomorrow! but i kinda want to wait till the MT-09 is out. . . .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I quite fancy a xj6 when I get around to doing my direct access, definitely the naked version too.

The MT-09 looks awesome!

The Mt09 is quite the bike read this link. sounds like a offical press release but ,impressive none the less.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2014models/2014-Yamaha-MT09.htm

The mt 09 looks the dogs ba&@£cks.

The xj does look nice too. What year of xj are you looking at? Insurance isn't bad either! I'm down south in Bristol and just got a new KTM and the insurance is insane.. Luckily my plan is to move back up to Scotland sometime where my insurance drops (but probably my salary too,..)

THundercat is 187 kg dry.

Actually just found a bike....and got it! Yamaha FZ6 as seen in my latest thread -

pick it up on friday! :D insurance for that was £415 fully Comp, £100 excess.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online