fuck me

mozzy
This post is 6691 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

fuck me hell must have frozen over ive seen more life in a cemetry

come on guys whats going on i finally get computer up and running again and you have all boycotted the site :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Naaah Mozz....we were just waitin' for The Enforcer to show up & stir things up a bit! ;)

So, are bikes cheaper to buy during the winter month's in the UK, like they sometimes are here? :unsure:

i have noticed a difference in posting and topics as well.

bikes do become cheaper in the uk when the winter season is upon us. unfortunately most people don't realise this and still price there bike high cos there stingy!!! :lol:

This goddam place has always been a hangout for losers and faggots.

And that Moseley limey dumbass is the worst. I'd kick that goddam cocksucker's ass out of here.

you never cease to raise a smile.

you fooking homo dick ed cock sucking big headed wankstain prick sucking spunk buule guzzler :lol:

Edited by mozzy

• Admin

Yeah i wonder if Eddie and Mozzy.. hmm they rhyme.. anyway, wonder if they can ever use MORE than 4 letters in each word :unsure:

fuck you? i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire mate! :loser:

you laid the foundations mozzy, now you live in da house, alone! :rolleyes::lol:

shut up shakin stevens

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online