dt125 bling bits

oliver125
This post is 3907 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, back again with more questions

does anyone know of any blingy parts for a dt125r?

Want a nice blue tip gear and brake lever if anyone knows where or if you can even get them. Dont mind if there off another bike aslong as they fit! And any other fancy upgrades looks wise! :)

Thankss

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Why do you want to do this?!!!! Does it make it go faster? or is it just for "THE LOOK". My Suzuki's have different footrests and gear levers one set is bright polished aluminium and the others are standard ones the "bling" set are 3 times as heavy as the originals and do the same thing, plus the shiny ones are 4 times more expensive than buying originals, I do get the "make it look nice thing" but draw the line at buying stuff cos your bored. Just my thoughts on it you understand it's your bike and you can do what you like with it but be sure you get a benefit other than weighing I down with shiny junk!!!

I understand mate what your syin mate, only after little bits that benifit but can also look better! :)

i know i can fit other footpegs with better grip.

i want a gear lever because standard is too small a gap from peg an its an effort changing gears. Just want too tidy the bike up because in all honesty it looks sh*t lol

Ok see here your coming from hope you find what your looking for :eusa_whistle:

Do you have a motorcross shop local to you?

On my last dt I had blue aluminum footpegs, just took my bike to my local mx shop and the guy sorted me a set to fit, cant remember what they were off so just try doing the same :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online