Panniers for XVS950a Midnightstar

AndyA
This post is 3950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I've recently bought an XVS 950a Midnight Star (really loving it by the way!) I'm struggling to find some decent cheapish panniers and wondered if anyone had any recommendations? I don't need them massive really just looking to pop my leathers in there on days out, would prefer lockable ones due to this.

Thanks for reading.

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Andy, would be nice if you did an INTRO first mate, new members section, it's better than being ignored. Most folks will not answer you till you have done an intro, we get loads of one hit wonders who want questions answered without so much as a Hi or thank you, in the end most folks just ignore people who don't bother with an INTRO. Not saying your the first to forget or not know but now you do. By the way WELCOME to the YOC. :jossun:

He Means a BAGGER ie bags on the back, it's an English word, not American!!!!!!! :rofl:

Not sure for lockables aside from OEM. You can get loads from the US if you're willing to pay...

Some lockable ones here... http://www.metriccruisers.co.uk/acatalog/saddlebags.html

Thanks Clarke, first one on that page looks nice, problem with some of the cruiser ones is they look like they belong on a horse!

Andy