Hi all, oldie newby here in Sheffield

This post is 3972 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all I have just joined this club after getting a Yamaha TDM 900 its a great bike with bags of torque so that means fewer gear changes, and as the engine is a parallel twin with the crank set at 270 degrees it sounds and runs similar to a V twin so the engine weight is central making it handle soooo easily, the only problem I have with it is something to do with an air intake flap that makes for jerky running at small throttle openings, something that was sorted in 2007 by remapping by all accounts but mine is a 2012 model ? It is manageable with care though apart from that its a superb ride, my other bike is a 1962 AJS 650cc twin great fun to ride.

Is there a Yamaha club in Sheffield? I am a member of the B.M.P.S. bike club we meet every 2nd and 4th monday at 9pm at the civil service club on green lane, ecclesfield, sheffield S359WY, all bikers are very welcome

Happy biking all, cheers Ray.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Ray, Welcome to the YOC more the merrier. :jossun:

:welcome: aboard!

Welcome ray " :jossun: my mate has a AJS 650 twin Also, its blue/ black, .. rare indeed,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online