New so saying hi

This post is 3977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

After swapping my 2002 ninja 636 for a 1998 xvs650 custom I'm loving the ride but now looking to turn it into a bobber. Having 3 kids one being 6 months old its hard to find the time lol

Regards

J aka 'Chop'

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does that qualify as an intro???

Welcome chop " :welcome: thats an extreme swap,,, hows the crusier compared to the pocket rocket,,

I'm currently serving in hm forces so time online is brief so I apologise for short intro.

Prefer the riding position of cruiser but sometimes miss the thrill of the pocket rocket. But misses likes me riding the comfy cruiser as she knows I'm not doing ton plus lol

I'm currently serving in hm forces so time online is brief so I apologise for short intro.

Prefer the riding position of cruiser but sometimes miss the thrill of the pocket rocket. But misses likes me riding the comfy cruiser as she knows I'm not doing ton plus lol

I do apologize chop, but it just seemed a strange intro.

As you live in Pompey, dare I say your in the Andrew?

Blimey, chamallow, are replying to every post?