alright?

This post is 4016 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright, just thought i'd sign up to a forum, i've decided to finally do my cbt and get a bike. i've narrowed my choices down to two bikes. both of which are yamahas - guess this is best place to join then! lol

cheers for reading

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome R2D2" i take it your a starwars fan too, good luck with the CBT,, :jossun:

Good luck with the CBT. What are your two bike choices?

:welcome: aboard!

May the 4th be with you.

Welcome R2D2" i take it your a starwars fan too, good luck with the CBT,, :jossun:

well it was star wars day yesterday apparently so i jumped on the bandwagon and named myself after him, i was thinking 'Han Solo' but i think i might have overstepped the mark there. :babyha:

Good luck with the CBT. What are your two bike choices?

well its the dt 125 (not sure which model) - the older looking one. and the yzf r125. the dt i hear nothing but good things about, but the yzf is stunning yet i've started hearing that they arent that reliable, so i'm stuck between the two.

:welcome: aboard!

May the 4th be with you.

4th? i don't have a lisp.... honest lol :bag:

Hey, welcome to the forum!