new bars, and how to upload a pic to a post?

foo fighter
This post is 3997 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know where i can get a set of beach bars, (i think thats what they are called) i've been searching the interweb but haven't found anything really. I do have a picture of an 1100 dragstar with a set of bars on that are exactly what i want, but i dont know how to upload it to my post - im not great with computers,

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
there is a file to help you post here your pics. its recorded with windows problem recorder so, you will find inside some screenshoots and instructions to guide you. I use to upload pics with imageshack.us but is a lot of sites where you can upload your photos.
so, click on the link, you will find a button "DOWNLOAD FILE" press it, insert the code and start download.
@ moderators, please check the file so people can have peace of mind when use this link ;) sorry again for my english

@ moderators, please check the file so people can have peace of mind when use this link ;) sorry again for my english

http://www.filedropper.com/problem201305031144

Sorry mate more than my jobs worth. If somebody chooses to use the link thats up to them. But im afraid neithe myself or any of the mods will vouch for 3rd party sites being "safe".

All we can do is refer good experience as you have. Sorry. Its use at your own risk.

Use photobucket or something similar, it has a big UPLOAD button that you click & find the picture on your computer, then once uploaded click the image & view links then copy and paste the one that start and ends with here.

Fairly straight forward. I'm sure there'll be a tutorial on YouTube too.

• 3 weeks later...

Foo fighter did you get your beach bars? mine are one metre wide 25mm bars and feel pretty good although ive developed some pretty hefty neck muscles trying to keep my head steady above 60

Custom Chrome have them, ill try to upload photo's probably in the garage ive tried uploading before but im crap with computers also

mo

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online