Hello All!

This post is 4032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All :spin2:

Time to introduce myself properly, forgive me for not doing so in my earlier post, tbh i am new to biking and message boards etc so please forgive my ignorance in that matter!

My name is Chris, i am 33 and am relatively new to biking, although I wish now that I had taken it up years ago!!! Love getting out on my bike which currently is a yamaha YBR 125, this is my first bike and my aim is to do my practical test at some point in the near future and gradually move up to something with a little more kick (but not too much!!!)

I am not the most technically minded person in the world but I am enthusatic to try things with the bike in terms of maintainence and general repairs, so keeping my fingers crossed with that, while I still have all 10 :icon_wink:

So thats me!!! Hoping for many happy years of biking.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nuthouse mate, and buy a manual :whistle:

Thanks, tbh the bike came up at a good time and was one that was within my budget too so happy days, and believe it or not I actually do own a manual for the bike, unfortunately I happen to have shag all luck with anything with a motor, Just waiting for the lawnmower to blow then I will have the full set.

Just need to also get my head round the routine checks etc, i passed my CBT in October then with the winter we have had the bike has not really had that much use, hoping to get more out of it as the weather gets better though. Bit of a fairweather rider at the minute till I can get some time on the road!