Its that time of the year!

wild foamy
This post is 4031 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fancy hitting the Red Lion at avebury in a couple of weeks? :P

Will see what ive got one mate, im only free on a Sunday as the wife works all day Saturdays ive got my Daughter and ive already been told off for trying to strap her to the fuel tank :eusa_whistle:

you've done the right thing, many people buy a bike just because they like the look of it, its important that it feels right too, there a nice bike, iv'e never owned a kawasaki but they look great, hope we don't loose you to koc ha ha when you get it.

Well done Bippo, those Er-6's are cracking bikes and very well set out for a first time bike.

Bip" your gonna luv it on a bigger bike, :yeah: , them ER-6 "s are super ,

And Tommy" she wont sway to the kwaker forums, as your first bike is in the blood, i"v got 3 Kwakers,

but this is my main forum,,, as DT"s were my staple diet in the 1970"s... :headbang:

Thanks guys! And Tommy - Blackhat is right, I'll be sticking around here. I've taken a look at some Kawasaki forums (including KOC... :hah: ) but this place feels more friendly. I'm sure if I encounter an issue, you guys will be happy to help me out... :eusa_shifty:

As they say Bip, if its a bike then thats all that matters, i mean im not a Crapazaki fan but if you happened to have a problem or i spotted you stranded on the side of the road id still lend a hand................................and thats not because your a female either :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online