helmet

kearnsy123
This post is 4028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Looking to buy a new helmet . Would like some advice on one that good at keeping the wind noise out and is anti mist oh and reasonilby priced .??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Standrd il hav a look thanks

Shark.

I have one of the latest flips and its kinA. Only issue for you would be noise. But there std stuff is screwed together ok too.

Glasses frendly too.

Was looking at the shark s500 ?? Or are them bluetooth helmets any good ??

If you're looking for anti-mist (over in your part of the world that's a good idea!), then anything with a pinlock is good. As for makes - my "instructors hat" is a Caberg, comfy, light, good pinlock, but wind noise is an issue (to say the least!), my "playtime hat" is a Shoei, much quieter, still with pinlock and just as comfy. Don't like Sharks, their shell shape doesn't work with my head, but then nor do AGV or modern Bells (loved my old Bell Tourstar though!).

Just remember to try on as many hats as you can, and wear them around the shop for a while - if it starts nipping after 5 minutes it's gonna be agony after an hour or more on the bike.

Thanks for the advice mate !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online