Weekend Meets.

This post is 6281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

Im new to the forum.

Just bought myself my first proper bike - Yamaha Thundercat.

Wow - what a bike.

Can anyone tell me if there are any decent weekend meets coming up.

Be nice to meet up with other 'Cats'.

Cheers. :D

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Im up in grimsby (near hull) im all for a meet up B) Own a FZ750 though :blink: If you join this forum its got members all over the uk and a very friendly bunch of peeps on there :) (i help get it off the ground) just register and give me a mention and put a post up asking if there is any members near you :D

http://www.bikerfun.co.uk/phpBB2/

hi just bought a cat myself. i also am looking for places and people to ride out on weekends B).i live in southampton

Hey mate I live in Ocean Village if you wanna meet sometime. I usually go oiut into the forest and go for a quick blast. If you have any suggestions give us a pm or sommat.

Regards

Guest Tomg

Im in East Anglia and always up for a ride out let me know where and when little bit of notice mind as kids and all.

Laters Sir Tom

where abouts in east anglia Sir Tom? Thats where i will be during the summer holidays as my parents live there. (live with my sister during term time you see.)

where abouts in east anglia Sir Tom? Thats where i will be during the summer holidays as my parents live there. (live with my sister during term time you see.)

Im in Lowestoft 10 miles from Gt Yarmouth would be good to meet up with new faces.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about a club meet - alot of prep, any offers. Would be nice to meet. As the wise man said whilst sitting on top of a mountain:-

:lol: "ROOOOOAAAAAD TRRRRRIIIIIIIP!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh! I'm near Leeds area. Halifax to be specific.

I don't have a bike at the moment (sold it at the end of the last season) butttt!!!

I'm back and kicking, and hunting down a '98-'00 R6 :)

So hopefully I'll be out and about soon enough.

Doesn't anyone go to Squires up at Sherburn in Elmet?

:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online