Hey guys

paulmcl
This post is 4117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just introducing myself as I'm new to the forums. I'm Paul, 28 yr old software engineer from Northern Ireland. Loved bikes all my life, but as usual one thing or another popped up either financially or time wise which meant I have only recently managed to get my full bike test on the 28th dec 2012.

I'm I big lover of the big custom bike, the XVS range catching my eye instantly. Purchased an XVS 650 last week and picking it up this Saturday, weather permitting (sods law we have snow moving in the day I'm due to pick it up and ride it home).

Yamaha club forums really caught my eye as the members seem really helpful and have alot of knowledge, I'm no mechanic but with good direction I would try my hand at anything.

Anyway looking forward to starting to get to know some of you better.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: aboard the YOC!

I am glad to say that someone upstairs must be looking out for me... looked out the window this morning and all this snow is gone.. Went and picked it up this afternoon. Such a lovely drive, was nervous to start with, but didn't take long to build the confidence, its a very forgiving bike for beginners. Looking forward to the nicer weather when I can take her out on a big journey.

Yeah, spent a few hours getting all the grit off it when I got home. Its all clean and packed away until the next few weeks, more snow on the way tonight so just happy to have her home.