whats happened here

mozzy
This post is 6799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Take a look HERE Moz....at posts 6 & 7.

Me and Eddy posted at EXACTLY the same time, which is impossible if we were the same person.

laptop and pc ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mullets will never let you forget it Moz.

And btw...I was also BigBilly, Mustapha Shite, VinDiesel, Burnin'Rubber, Honda GayBoy, Suzuki Man and a host of others too.

It wasn't to catch you, it was an attempt to liven YC up. It didn't work.

However....the totally brainless Twats like axl, John R6, Smitty, Tark Malbot, Scraped Plastic, Paul, JMW, etc etc were all real.

Not even I could dream up characters as twisted as them!

to pete love from tom hehehehehehehehehehehe

sorry im m bored

Well done Moz....you've managed to kill off the most action YC has had in months!  B)

na that was getting boring mate we need to think of some thing else pete cause that eddie thing was no longer funny :)

And btw...I was also BigBilly, Mustapha Shite, VinDiesel, Burnin'Rubber, Honda GayBoy, Suzuki Man and a host of others too.

However....the totally brainless Twats like axl, John R6, Smitty, Tark Malbot, Scraped Plastic, Paul, JMW, etc etc were all real.

to pete love from tom hehehehehehehehehehehe

sorry im m bored

[/quis that ment to be from me???? VinDiesel was you!! hahaha you insulted yourself how funny! so who is eddyirish then?

below was copied and pasted from dsuk i did not actually type it

i always thought eddyirish was odd. i lost my anus in hong kong my virginity in shing yong! wtf whats he gonna say next; my doorbell goes ding dong, my favourite restaurant is foo yong, my dick is not long, i like to play ping pong!! wtf! pete did a good job of playing him well done mate kept me amused!!!!!! :lol:

post it up another time mozz, maybe someone missed it the last 3 fuckin times ;)

i aim to piss people off lc and you are a easy target :D:D:D:D:D:D

i aim to piss people off lc and you are a easy target  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

i dont get pissed off with stuff on the internet mozzy. not worth it really, when there's a real world out there with so much better stuff to think about

i dont get pissed off with stuff on the internet mozzy. not worth it really, when there's a real world out there with so much better stuff to think about

a man after my own heart :P

anyway im pissed off cause my master cylinder is leaking fluid on my orion fooking bastard i am supposed to be going to newport to get my passport soon :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online