Hedgehog or guinea pig for dinner..??

Hunglikeahorse
This post is 4184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Times are hard in the recession therefore I have made sure my bikes are ready for winter ie new tyres, oil, plugs, blankets, pillows, new battery (I don't ride in winter this is just for storage). So I now am broke and can't feed my 7kids and 1 small slave I am left with no choice it's either our pet guinea pigs "twinkle" and "angelface" or the hedgehog my mate flattened last week on the B152 with his trusted reliant Robin. All share a hutch together and the guinea pigs always snuggle up behind Hoggies remaining bodyparts. Duck in a duck why not pig in a hog...????

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Times are hard in the recession therefore I have made sure my bikes are ready for winter ie new tyres, oil, plugs, blankets, pillows, new battery (I don't ride in winter this is just for storage). So I now am broke and can't feed my 7kids and 1 small slave I am left with no choice it's either our pet guinea pigs "twinkle" and "angelface" or the hedgehog my mate flattened last week on the B152 with his trusted reliant Robin. All share a hutch together and the guinea pigs always snuggle up behind Hoggies remaining bodyparts. Duck in a duck why not pig in a hog...????

:ct::offtopic:

Chillout mike I'm pissed and in the bar...!!!

nothing wrong with me its all them OTHERS..!!!! yep i got a few projects on the go from ebay but none are motorcycles most are cars or trikes. i have been given a orignal rd125lc mk2 in orignal paintwork and matching numbers free of charge :finger::wank4az::bootyshake::ct::whatever: ..... love these stupid faces xxx

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online