my finished dt125lc2 project

rob_aka_chippy
This post is 4184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's clean but what is it with every bike havin Monster stickers theses days?

It's clean but what is it with every bike havin Monster stickers theses days?

I thought the same thing a few days ago when I parked in a bike lot and noticed that almost every other bike that wasn't a Harley had at least one Monster sticker. I even saw a guy riding locally with Monster stickers all over his bike and a "Monster green" mohawk glued to his helmet. I can't stand the stuff but apparently they put some kind of crack in it that bikers can't get enough of. Chippy, be careful with that stuff before you start sprouting a mohawk from your helmet!

Kidding aside, nice job on the bike! I bet it's a fun one!

defo a nice bike but them graphics are wank im afraid would rather have none and i think it would look the better after pulling them off

i do drink monster energy drink but no stickers for me....

lol, the mowhark comment made me laugh, n dnt worry there not on there now, managed to get a set of dt vinyls from a bike shop in leicester, and speed wise its not tht bad when i took this foto in march just before its mot, it had the wrong sprockets but after a little general knowledge from airhead and gt the right sprockets its much better,,cant fault the old girl really, leaves other bikes standi, im not gunna claim it does a 100mph like ppl have said about there dts, but id say top end around 75 summin like that, and for bein faster than ur 175 i guess its dwn to opinion,,, thinkin of findin an dt125mx 4 my nxt project

Good stuff!

I'm after some original graphics for my 2003 dt125 as mine are worn and scratched up

I have a mate who can re-produce any graphics you want, If anyone is interested I will post up his contact details

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online