2003 YZ125 ROAD LEGAL - WANTS TO RIDE OFF WITHOUT YOU WHILST IDLEING IN FIRST GEAR (CLUTCH FULLY IN)

Keiran95
This post is 4197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ryan09 i can understand why you think its not cold enough in uk and i dont mind people putting there argument/point of veiw across thats what this forum is for but do it again and i shall hunt you down and make you hurt lol only joking :)

You would never guess the place in the world most people die from hypothermia.

As to the oil change....... cmon, why change from one oil to another just for winter, run the same stuff all year, 10/40 10/30 5/30, their temp ranges are all well across the uk's normally low temps.

In 2 strokes its even more ridiculous as the oil works nowhere near as hard.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well come on it a whole lt+ .2 of oil realy Cinic how cheap ru

You would never guess the place in the world most people die from hypothermia.

Its believable, have you seen how girls dress on nights out!

well its just a theory... im sorry :bawling:

hypothermia pha i do angel shapes in the snow naked face down cos i was born a geordie bitches :crazy:

ken

Love it,

seriously its London believe it or not.

I'm not being cheap, why chop out the oil every 6 months. Nothing wrong with it, when did you last swap out the brake fluid or change the coolant. The brake pads are 20% worn better change them too. Hmm had to adjust the clutch better change that as well. Where does it stop.

Oil today is good for minimum 6-8k miles without any problems so long as its good quality why swap it. Every 12-18 months or whenever you do your 'annual' sevice is fine.

i change the brake fluid once a year, coolant once a year, underpants once a year :moon: and going for the oil twice a year

pads i would change once there 80-90% used....

to be fair each to there own but thats how i roll

ken

That reminds me, I need to do my coolant and brake fluid.

Theres no point in changing the oil that regularly unless you really hammer it and/or do a hell of a lot of miles.

im just a fussy git pal but i can handle it ive been trying to cope with it for 30yrs, my need for changing engine oil is to make up for the fact that i am ugly as sin.

sorry i have become increasingly intoxicated!

ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online