Moto GP

Beezkneez
This post is 6779 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About the only track where it might be safe to bet against Rossi.....has gotta be Laguna Seca......only because he's raced only once there. ;)

I think he'll do better in 2006

B)

I think he'll do better in 2006

B)

Gotta agree Fred ;) ......although 2nd place wasn't bad for his 1st time there B)

Seeing how he & Colin get on so well, I'll bet he's tapped into Edwards' knowledge of all the "Secret" lines around Laguna ;)

• Admin

Laguna is an awsome track its that one corner which goes down the hill, the way they jsut seem to drop down looks so good... B)

• 2 weeks later...

That seems to be the only record left for him to break this year! B)

I'm curious to see how Yamaha will deal with his NO Smoking requirements pertaining to sponsership next season :unsure:

That seems to be the only record left for him to break this year! B)

I'm curious to see how Yamaha will deal with his NO Smoking requirements pertaining to sponsership next season :unsure:

I`ve heard of him having his own colours and stuff! That would make things interesting as Yamaha have a contract.