Hello, Hello, Hello

qdsace
This post is 4286 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

New member reporting in, already had some assistance from airhead in a previous post ( I jumped the gun a bit ) so here's the intro now.

I've always been into bikes & have a few old & new(ish) ones - 1931 to 1983. A couple of newer trials bikes but I don't count them.

Forums appear to be excellent & I've already gleaned a lot of good info.

Oh, I'm in Northeast Scotland by the way.

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are lots of DT owners on here so you are in good company.

A lot of the UK 2 stroke fans were at a rally over the weekend so sit tight as they start to appear and help will start to flow.

Allo allo allo" whats all this then, Another Dt owner in N/;E alba" :eusa_think: thats my neck of the woods dave,

welcome , and wheres exactly,,, :jossun:

, i was at Frazerburgh classic in May, Met AndyAP50, and stevie ,they have an X7 , and H2 triple, do you know them,, :eusa_think:

Am in Forfar ,, by rhe way,,

I was at Fraserburgh but I'm into old cars as well so I didn't take any bikes, don't know them but I remember seeing an X7. Heading down to Scone Palace this weekend with an old Fiat Topolino, hopefully it will stay dry for a change. All the best, Dave.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online