Oil Filter Relocation Kit (OFRK)

grmielke
This post is 4347 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I own a 2006 1100 Custom bike and I am very interested in installing the Oil Filter Relocation KIt. Has anyone installed this kit or know any one that has installed it? Has anyone had a bad experience with the kit? Any recommendations either way?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, This is I'm afraid NOT an answer to your question but a suggestion, if you don't do an INTRO (new member section) then most people will not talk to you, it's only polite to say Hi to strangers BEFORE asking for advice. We're not grumpy or stand off'ish just like people to say Hi first, quite a lot of ONE HIT WONDERS appear asking for advice and then disseapear never to be heard from again, unless of course they want something, not a good way to make friends and share. :jossun::biglaugha::eusa_doh::eusa_whistle:

I know about nine 1100 owners. All have relocated the filter. None have had any problems since about 2005.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online