Get 'em while they're hot!

wild foamy
This post is 3645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is foamys own design, shirts come without logo on back if ya read it , or your own logo i reckon

sorry to be thick but its either or is it not? can't just have the front text without the back text

sorry to be thick but its either or is it not? can't just have the front text without the back text

My shirt has the plain back so it's possible. :)

if there's still some like Sacha's I'm interested please XL Black

You might PM Wild Foamy and let him know so you can work out the payment details too. :)

Prices so far: (shipped to your door, including paypal charges)

White shirt, no name or slogan on back - £10.55

Grey shirt, no name or slogan - £12.95

Black shirt, no name or slogan - £15.35

...for name and slogan add £2.39 to your order, and if you want a 2xl its an extra £1.20...

I likes the front of the displayed T shirt but not so keen on the Wild bit on the back....

Yeah, That's my name on the back, you can either have the shirt with nothing on the back or for a little bit extra you can have text on the back (in this case, its my name and a funny little slogan).

PM me with what you want and i can get it all arranged for you and give you a final price

• 7 months later...

Are t-shirts still available? I'd have one, but I'd prefer a ladies specific t-shirt. Pretty sure Vistaprint do them, might be limited to colour and maybe bit extra cost. I'd prefer grey, but would take either white or black

Cheers

Sadie.

Hi cupcake,

i use vistaprint for most of the yamahaclub merchandise, im pretty sure Sachas shirt was a basic t-shirt but as seen in her pic it seems to accomodate her features well,

From looking at VistaPrint, it seems the only printable womens t-shirts they have are signiature soft ones (some brand name, idk) which start at £14 a pop, if you want XXL (and im not saying you do, i mean IF) its another £1, front and back printing is then £5 on top of that, so all in all £20 for a ladies shirt, as opposed to the basic mens t-shirts which start at about £5 each before printing.

If you would like a definate price send me a pm with your requirements (shirt type, size, colour, what printing you want and where) and i can send you a preview and quote

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a think about colour and printing and PM you when I've decided. BTW I won't be needing the XXL so that's saved me £1 already, lol.

Might have to wait until payday as I have a 'big' birthday coming up later in the month and all spare cash is being diverted in that direction at the moment. Will let you know.

Cheers

:)

Hi cupcake,

........... if you want XXL (and im not saying you do, i mean IF)...........................................

I see you are on the charm offensive again Foamy :eusa_whistle:

Sent you a PM about one for me. Cheers.

I see you are on the charm offensive again Foamy :eusa_whistle:

Sent you a PM about one for me. Cheers.

oh shush, i greet everyone as a friend until they piss me off, then im an asshole :)

• 4 months later...

Hi guys...dunno if I joined too late but ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT....are they still available or have I missed the boat on this one?

Oh right, now i understand.

its been ages since anyone ordered one so i think vistaprint have binned my templates, i was working on getting an alternative supplier but i cant find his number now...

Sorry guys...was at work...matthew thanks for explaining and qild foamy...it was an outside chance I know so dont qorry too much buddy :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online