Get 'em while they're hot!

wild foamy
This post is 3643 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps.

Sorry to create yet another T-shirt thread, there's already a load of them but it seems that they have been buried/forgotten.

T-shirts are now available... sort of, its Pauls design (tuning forks, YOC e.t.c) but i went through Vistaprint and ordered myself one, but since i have all the templates drawn up already i thought why not offer them out?

Currently they are available in white, grey or black with blue text, if you would like a different colour text let me know as it wont be too hard to sort out but may be a tad more expensive if its a one-off

frontshirtimageblack.jpgrearshirtimasgeblack.jpgYOCshirtrear.jpgyocshirtfront.jpg

Prices so far: (shipped to your door, including paypal charges)

White shirt, no name or slogan on back - £10.55

Grey shirt, no name or slogan - £12.95

Black shirt, no name or slogan - £15.35

if it's a bulk order then the prices will drop, i can also change slogans or add text to the front for special events, such as the squires meet e.t.c, If you are overseas the shipping is slightly higher but only by about £3

for name and slogan add £2.39 to your order, and if you want a 2xl its an extra £1.20.

and yes im aware the web address is incorrect, the screenshots were taken before i finalised the design, i uploaded them whilst under the influence of 5 pints of guiness, give me a break eh?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So how do we order mate? i will deff have one with name and slogan but will have to wait till payday 1st ;)

i would be interested in a t shirt aswell ! :D email me ?

PM me and i will order one to your door :)

Ok man well payday is the 26th so i will drop you a PM then ;)

foams are you collecting orders first to get discount or individual basis?

Well at the moment its just a case of doing an order for each person and having it shipped to their door, i could do a collection but then i have the problem of getting it posted from my place to yours

Well at the moment its just a case of doing an order for each person and having it shipped to their door, i could do a collection but then i have the problem of getting it posted from my place to yours

how much are they with the name and comments on the back?

Drewpy: a white shirt is 12.95 for the name and slogan on the back, if you want grey

Prices so far: (shipped to your door, including paypal charges)

White shirt, no name or slogan on back - £10.55

Grey shirt, no name or slogan - £12.95

Black shirt, no name or slogan - £15.35

for name and slogan add £2.39 to your order,

Drewpy, please select the colour of shirt and then add £2.39 to the order for the name and slogan, i am drunk and unable to do math

Blackhat250: reply sent

yea, Large black for moi and Drewpy on the back please :hyper:

Airhead, yes I got the message and all t-shirts will have the correct url, the screenshots were taken whilst under the influence of fatigue and alcohol, will pm everyone at the weekend as I am unable to get a decent internet connection where I !m able to get onto vistaprint

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, thinking about getting a t-shirt,, any reports from someone with the t-shirt>>> Are they cool or wha??

Funds are low at the mo so don't wanna be splashing the cash unless i'll be happy with it. Anyone willing to model their t-shirt ( in an un-gay fashion) paardon the pun :eusa_doh:

cheers

Hey all, thinking about getting a t-shirt,, any reports from someone with the t-shirt>>> Are they cool or wha??

Funds are low at the mo so don't wanna be splashing the cash unless i'll be happy with it. Anyone willing to model their t-shirt ( in an un-gay fashion) paardon the pun :eusa_doh:

cheers

Hey Realrayzor, if you are interested please PM me with your full address as i see you are over in ireland and postage may be higher than mainland UK, u believe matty D and elmmet have recieved my shirts, elmmet has posted a photo in the thread "YOC t-shirts"

put pics of mine in other thread :)

elmmetxx

thankyou for the pic :)

• 2 months later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online