Is the clutch push rod the same on a '81 125 DX and a 200?

Mastiff
This post is 4367 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I want to change the push rod on my son's '81 125 DX (cast wheel), and I have found one at Yambits which is for "RD200 & DX 1973-1981". Would that be the same as on the 125 DX? I know they share a lot of parts, but not which ones.

http://yambits.co.uk/rd200-clutch-push-rod-p-12666.html?osCsid=dl85ndmjgvuehq35v3ssih8gi1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Airhead, thanks! I'll see if I can get my butt in there after the weekend, which is crazy busy.

Blackhat250, that would be brilliant, thanks! Like your tag, btw. I weigh around 100 kilos (mostly muscle, but a bit of the biker airbag), have a shaved head and a fist long Harley beard, and people allways ask me if I ride a Harley, and I always answer: "No, I do not have that much time to spare!" ;)

I can measure mine (rd 200 dx 1e8) if you like its in bits at the moment so full length up to the preasure plate is no trouble to do.Let me know if your not already sorted.

Hi

I have 22cm to the ball bearing on the first rod then 4cm to the flat end in the preasure plate on the smaller rod.I have not added the bearing into it as i think it would be added or subtracted by normal adjustment. Hope this helps..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online