Very strange request...

wild foamy
This post is 4384 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, i have a bit of a strange request for you today...

does anyone have a sidecar outfit i could borrow for a day or two? i am just out of my 2 year 33bhp restriction period so it doesnt matter exactly what it is... reason being future Mrs Foamy wants to go to her prom on the back of one of my bikes but that just isn't practical when wearing a dress (so she tells me, i dont tend to wear dresses...), so if anyone has a jawa/ural/mz/whatever else with a sidecar that they would lend me the use of for a couple of days i would be forever gratefull, payment would be provided ofc.

please let me know peeps, i will be your tame foamy :)

Love foameh x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I wish I had one to loan you... course it wouldn't do much good since I'm in the states anyway. :( Hope someone can hook you up, and I'll look forward to seeing pics. :)

(btw - I am in love with your xs400 drewpy)

Thanks for the message Sacha, wish we had your weather over here, its been pissing with rain and sometimes hail :(

its either this or i take her to the prom in my Mini... but i dont really like either of my cars that much tbh and i dont fancy doing 150 miles in the mini!, whichever way i will be sure to get some pics, theres a pic of her sat on my XJ on my camera somewhere i will see if i can find it...

Nice! I'd love to see the pics either way. Should be fun! I never went to senior prom... too much of a tomboy then. :) I hope you can get the sidecar... I think that will be fabulous!

Weather here was beautiful today, but I strained my shoulder this weekend and I've been a giant boob about it today. We went about 50 miles in 40 degree weather with some serious wind Saturday... damn that was cold... but if you're gonna be a fair-weather rider in Idaho you'll never get to ride. :D

aye it is Boom trikes, they are just down the road from me.

thanks for the props Sacha :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online