scottish newbie

wull
This post is 4407 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello all,as of today i've purchased a 2000 model R6 and the good thing about that for me is i'm finally back on 2 wheels after a lay off from september 2010.

i had a kawasaki zx9r c model back then which i crashed on track which resulted in a broken arm.it never put me off but for financial reasons the bike had to go and i've not been able to afford one until now and i'm well pleased.

there's a few issue's with the r6 so i'll be asking on here and hopefully get cracking with it,first issue is with the speedo so i'll get asking. :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome wull. :welcome: i pass thru killin every summer, thers a ducati open day at green wellly next weekend,, if weather may pass thru, also thers a memorial trial in killin every year, hope to make it this year,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online